Friday, October 31, 2008

Your Halloween Soundtrack





What're all my little fiends up to on this frightful evening - dressing up like good little boys and ghouls? Drinking punch out of a steaming cauldron? Standing at the graveyard entrance with a shotgun, just in case? Whatever your answer, here's a bit of music to get you in the mood:

1. “Halloween Head” – Ryan Adams
2. “The Creeps” – Social Distortion
3. “I Love The Dead” – Alice Cooper
4. “Living Dead Girl” – Rob Zombie
5. “The Surfin’ Dead” – The Cramps
6. “Season of the Witch” – Donovan
7. “Now I’m Feeling Zombiefied” – Alien Sex Fiend
8. “God of Thunder” – KISS
9. “Vampira” – The Misfits
10. “Bloodsucker” – Southern Culture On The Skids

Anything else I should have on the list? You know where the comments section is.

I've had a blast with the Halloween hijinks this month. Thanks again to Virtual Stranger and Doctor Dan for helping out, and Dave Perillo for being kind enough to let me use his artwork. Now daddy needs a nap...

1 comment:

Virtual Stranger said...

Halloween rocked, and heard most of these at the party I was at.

Many thanks for one of the most fun Octobers I've had in ages.

Next time-- zombie debates!! :)