Sunday, December 7, 2008

No New Posts Since Turkey Day! Who's Writing This Thing?!

What the... this thing doesn't just write itself? Whoops...

No zombie invasion to blame my absence on this time. No aliens abducting me and probing my nethers either. So who's to blame? I'm gonna go with this kid:


It's true, kicking the undead's butt took a back seat to viewing cutie-patootie baby-types this week. I'm the pseudo-uncle (meaning I, as my parents like to say, am "living in sin" with the ACTUAL auntie) of this little bundle.

So I took another break, what, you wanna cry about it? I'll be back this week, and gearing up for the holidays to come. I've scheduled lists galore, plus we've got some fun local bands to talk about. First up will be Treefort, who just happen to be playing at The Basement in Northampton, MA on Friday night (the 12th).

So just keep your Lederhosen on a little longer, kids. We'll be back with new programming shortly...

No comments: