Sunday, August 31, 2008

Strange Things Have Been Afoot At The Circle K

Hi all - I know it's been a bit since I've posted any goodies, and that makes me sad too:(

But the truth is, I've been off fighting the zombie hordes to keep your backyards safe from the shambling undead. And in this summer season of BBQs and outdoor birthday parties, do you really want to see the recently deceased chewing on the pony you'd rented for your kids? Of course you don't, it's really hard to get your deposit back that way. You can thank me later.

Right now, though, I wanted to let you know that I'm back on track and have lots on deck. Between tomorrow's Labor Day song list, the impending Fall TV season and all sorts of groovy new music picks coming your way, we should have plenty to keep us chatting.

And no pesky zombies - NOW you can thank me...

No comments: