Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Solemn Oath - Idol Style

Okay, so I just had to say this really quickly. To my loyal one to one-and-a-half readers - I promise to never report any news about American Idol of any sort, unless it somehow makes me laugh. You will never find results, who has been eliminated, or if some moron has once again humiliated himself on national TV to the delight of train-wreck lovers everywhere.

Phew! It feels good to get that out. I've been inundated with news about this show for the last few days, and I just wanted you to know you won't find it here...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have never understood this show.
It is everything we are not supposed to be and everything we are at the same time. Yet it is called "idol". Can you help me to understand it? Should it not be called "americal bipol"?

Anonymous said...

No Idol? What are you? Some type of Communist?